Home of MetalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of MetalCraft

Official IP: 184.168.82.91:8443

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
GameLink.Me: Home of MetalCraft.

Share | 

Sweetvalley77's Application :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweetvalley77

Sweetvalley77's Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Sweetvalley77's Application :)   Sweetvalley77's Application :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:28 am

1. Where did you find our server? Youtube? Did a friend tell you? If so what friend? Youtube:)

2. What previous minecraft experiences have you had? Have you ever been banned? Have you ever been an operator?I have never been banned. I have played on cracked beta and built a whole community, i plan on uploading pic's when it is done.(hopefully soon i'm working hard!) I am an operator on 2 servers on minecraft classic, i am a great builder, great with people, and a fair player.

3. Why should we make you trust worthy? What are your intents on this server? You should make me trustworthy because i am a good builder, good helper, and great friend! I plan on coming on this server everyday because i love minecraft.

4. What friends do you have on this server? None but plan on making many!

5. What makes u want to join this server? I wanna join this server because im getting tired of playing by myself and i like playing minecraft with other people and this seems like a good server!

---Optional Things---

(These are not neccessary but will better your chances of getting in

-What country you live in United States

-Pictures of things that you have built I am going to upload sometime when my map is worthy:P

-Age 14

-Programs that you have (Xfire, Teamspeak, Hamachi, Skype, WeGame,) Skype, Yahoo Email sunny
Back to top Go down

Sweetvalley77's Application :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top