Home of MetalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of MetalCraft

Official IP: 184.168.82.91:8443

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
GameLink.Me: Home of MetalCraft.

Share | 

Server WhiteList App!:D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony321231

Server WhiteList App!:D Empty
PostSubject: Server WhiteList App!:D   Server WhiteList App!:D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:45 am

Hi, my name is Tony.My minecraft name is TONY32123.I found this server in Youtube! Very Happy I have never been ban from a server. I have been op 5 times out of 12 servers. You should trust me because I've never been ban or gone to jail in a minecraft server. My intents in this server is to survive and make friends! I don't have any friends but I will soon! Razz I want to join this server because I love bukkit servers
I was born in Peru but came to the USA at the age of 5. Right now I'm in 7th grade,12yrs old, and in Honor Rolls. My thing is making big statues of creepers!! The programs I use are Xfire and Hamachi. I also played a ot of Fps games including Mercenary Wars,(my first fps)Counter Strike, A.V.A, and Combat Arms (my favorite and still playing). I hope I will be in this server! scratch Razz

P.S I'm sorry that my app is so different than the others.
Back to top Go down
Death4ever

PostSubject: Re: Server WhiteList App!:D   Server WhiteList App!:D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Awesome app but about the honer rolls....lol aint that too personal?
Back to top Go down
STARSHIELD

PostSubject: Re: Server WhiteList App!:D   Server WhiteList App!:D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:36 am

sticking to the application guidelines helps. makes it easier to read, increases your acceptance onto the whitelists, ect.

i like how u enjoy making creeper statues... i gotta work with u someday! im trying to make a house, but with a fountain on the top that spews out lava... and is shaped like a creeper!

so yea... hope to see u on the server soon!
Back to top Go down
xXMetalMan27Xx
Admin
Admin
xXMetalMan27Xx

PostSubject: Re: Server WhiteList App!:D   Server WhiteList App!:D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:42 am

Sorry for the late post.... Vacation and all.... Currently the RPG server is a major WIP (work in progress) so i am trying to cut back on the whitelisting on the server but as long as your here to help and keep getting "A's" in school I guess I could whitelist you Razz Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server WhiteList App!:D   Server WhiteList App!:D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server WhiteList App!:D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home of MetalCraft :: Mineraft :: RPG/Survival Server Whitelist-