Home of MetalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of MetalCraft

Official IP: 184.168.82.91:8443

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
GameLink.Me: Home of MetalCraft.

Share | 

Echo6Soldier`s Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo6Soldier

Echo6Soldier`s Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Echo6Soldier`s Introduction   Echo6Soldier`s Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Hi I Found This Server From My Brother xXmasterXx and I watched him play and it was awesome. I have only been to on other server because I am new to minecraft. I have never been banned and have never been opped. you should trust me because my brother is on this server (xXmasterXx) and he is trustworthy too. My intents on this server are too build level up and play with friends that I will hopefully meet. Very Happy. A friend on the server is my brother. I want to join this server because I watched my brother play and it was cool.

(OPTIONAL)

My Name Is Jake and I live in the USA. I used to have xfire but I didnt really need it so i deleted it.

Hope to see you on the server

,Jake
Back to top Go down
Death4ever

PostSubject: Re: Echo6Soldier`s Introduction   Echo6Soldier`s Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:53 am

If xXmetalman27Xx havent whitelisted u i will inform him about this application Smile
Back to top Go down
xXmasterXx

xXmasterXx

PostSubject: Thanks   Echo6Soldier`s Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:19 am

Death4ever wrote:
If xXmetalman27Xx havent whitelisted u i will inform him about this application Smile

Thank you
Back to top Go down
xXMetalMan27Xx
Admin
Admin
xXMetalMan27Xx

PostSubject: Re: Echo6Soldier`s Introduction   Echo6Soldier`s Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:01 am

I will whitelist you only because you know xxmasterxx and mast is a good trustworthy member. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo6Soldier`s Introduction   Echo6Soldier`s Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echo6Soldier`s Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top